Share | 

Michael B]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kallikrates
Private

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:05 am

"Yes, I'm sure it is. It seems so anyways when I've watched." Kakatios followed Devlin into the bedroom and looked around, he quickly focused his attention on all the pictures and documents. "No, it's not messy at all." He glanced to Devlin and smiled, "It seems I'm not the only one who observes." He nodded then and walked about the room to get a close look at all the things on the walls, "Really fascinating..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tango
General--Editor

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:14 am

On one section of the wall were many pictures of chickens are various other game and farm birds, including ducks. Another section help pictures of dead demons, or angels. "I don't exactly observe. Most of the pictures are of fellow Angels I've met on my travels, or demons I have encountered. I don't want to run the risk of forgetting." He walked over to the pictures of the chickens. "Heh, I miss these guys..." He said, touching a photo of a red chicken hiding in a pile of leaves.

View user profile
Kallikrates
Private

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Kakatios first looked at the pictures of the angels and demons, "Yes...it would not be harmful to forget your enemies. Even more harmful to forget your friends." He follow Devlin to th epictures of the many birds and nodded, "I know I can hazard a guess as to what happened, but would you mind telling me? You...adored them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tango
General--Editor

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:38 pm

"I didn't just adore then, "Devlin said, moving to look at another picture. "They were my whole life after Symphony died. I donkt think what happened to them is what you are thinking, though. Some were killed by demons for food before they knew I was hiding here, and when they caught on, I decided it would be best if they lived somewhere else, so a friend is taking of them for me. I haven't been able to visit them for a long time." He sighed, sitting back on his bed.

View user profile
Kallikrates
Private

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:43 pm

Kakatios nodded slowly as he listened to Devlin, masking a look of sadness upon his face as he did. "I'm truly sorry for what's happened in your life. I can't say I understand because I've...caused more pain then I've ever felt. Truth be told, I've never felt loss on any level. But maybe after the demons are dealt with you can go see them again?" He glances at and takes a couple of steps towards him, but avoids touching the bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tango
General--Editor

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:50 pm

"I get that." Devlin nodded, "And they'll probably never be dealt with, sadly, within their life spans. Maybe. But I doubt." Shrugging, he pulled his legs up onto the bed and rested his head on the pillow, pulling a soft blanket over himself. Patting the bed beside him he looked down at Kakatios, "You coming?" He asked.

View user profile
Kallikrates
Private

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:22 pm

Kakatios crossed his arms, "A maybe can become a yes if we worked together. They really wouldn't know how to deal with me, I'm more like them than I am like you." He shrugged then too and moved to the bed, he glanced down at Devlin and then climbed onto the bed, laying beside him, but keeping as much space as he can between the two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tango
General--Editor

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:28 pm

"Gonna save the day, huh hero?" Smiling jokingly, Devlin drew in a deep breath and closed his eyes, his ears twitching. "Don't be a cover hog. I'll kick you off the bed if you are." He said, keeping a serious face that didn't portray if he was really joking or not.

View user profile
Kallikrates
Private

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:31 pm

"Oh, of course, they won't ever expect it." He returned the smile and then returned to a serious expression of his own at Devlin's words. Not sure if Devlin was joking or not Kakatios replied, "Well, in that case, I'll go sleep outside", and then started to get up to see if Devlin was bluffing or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tango
General--Editor

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:33 pm

"Shut the hell up and lay down, fool." Devlin opened one eye to look at him, "I'm kidding. Kind of. Just sleep." He rolled his one eye and re-closed it, refusing to let himself drift off to sleep just yet. "It's more comfortable in here anyhow. So deal with it."

View user profile
Kallikrates
Private

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:36 pm

Kakatios held in a laugh and laid back down, "Yes sir. and only kind of? I'll keep that in mind. Not that I really need the covers." He too closed his eyes and smiled slightly at Devlin's words, "Yeah, I guess I can deal with it if you can."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tango
General--Editor

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:39 pm

"Mmkay, good." Devlin murmured quietly, beginning to drift off against his own will. "Just, wake me up whenever..." was the last thing he said before sleep finally consumed him.

View user profile
Kallikrates
Private

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:47 pm

Kakatios nodded and whispered, "Sure thing friend." For a while he just laid there, eyes closed, listening intently to everything that he could hear. The sounds from outside and Devlin's steady breathing. After what must have been an hour, Kakatios drew upon his powers and shifted into his shadowy form and drifted from the bed without so much as disturbing the air. His shapeless form moved to the window and then he regathered himself into his human form and began a silent vigil of staring out into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tango
General--Editor

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:57 pm

Devlin stayed sleep until morning came, not even moving once to toss or turn, he didn't even so much as snore or talk in his sleep. When he did awake, however, he wagged his tail and yawned but didn't open his eyes ; instead he just laid there, resisting the urge to continue yawning.

View user profile
Kallikrates
Private

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:01 pm

Kakatios glanced over at Devlin as he awoke. He smiled slightly as he watched Devlin yawn and wagging his tail, he turned away from the window then and kept his eyes on Devlin. He wondered how long it would take Devlin to notice he was being stared at, all the while wearing the same slight smile for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tango
General--Editor

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:06 pm

It took a minute or two, but as if it were sudden realization one of Devlin's eyes opened quickly to look at Kakatios, "Um, why are you staring?" He asked, lifting his head to narrow both of his eyes. "Do I have bedhead? Ug, probably."

View user profile
Kallikrates
Private

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:13 pm

Kakatios laughed quietly as Devlin noticed him, "Well, you see, I've told you before. That's what I do, I observe. I've done so all night." He shook his head then, "But, no, you don't have...bedhead. You look fine, so don't worry about it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tango
General--Editor

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:22 pm

"wait..." Devlin looked at him then covered his head with his blanket. "All night? You were just... staring at me?" He asked, slightly muffled by the blanket over his head. "That's kind of embarrassing you know..."

View user profile
Kallikrates
Private

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:31 pm

Kakatios made a snorting sound as he tried to keep from laughing as Devlin hid his head, "Oh, yes, all night. I was staring. I couldn't help myself." He couldn't help it and finally laughed, "Yeah, embarrassing indeed, but if it puts your mind at ease I was actually staring out the window most of the night. I wouldn't want to scare you with me staring at you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tango
General--Editor

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:34 pm

"The window, sure you were." Devlin whined, refusing to reveal his head. "Why were you staring though? You don't just... observe someone sleeping, weirdo." As he said 'weirdo' his voice turned into a joking tone, but the rest of it was serious. "You like me, don't youuu?" He then teased, lifting the blanket to look at him.

View user profile
Kallikrates
Private

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:40 pm

"Well, yeah, the window. Only room for one monster around here." Kakatios went back to smiling as Devlin revealed his head again, "Actually I have done that, many a time." He laughed as he was called a weirdo, "Yeah, sure am." Kakatios was caught off guard by Devlin's next statement, "What!? No! That's ludicrous!." He turned away then to look back out the window, muttering to himself, "I think."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tango
General--Editor

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:48 pm

"One monster? You got two of them in here, obviously." Devlin smiled slightly, his ears perking up as he listened to Kakatios. "You think, huh? You mean there's room for doubt?" He raised an eyebrow and removed the blanket fully off his head. "How.. interesttinngg." he drug the word out for several moments.

View user profile
Kallikrates
Private

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:02 pm

Kakatios coughed and looked over at Devlin, "Uh...you heard me? Uhm, well." He looked back out the window again, trying to keep his cool, "Uh...yeah...interesting...if you want to say that." He glanced over at Devlin again, trying to mask his expression of nervousness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tango
General--Editor

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:13 pm

"Hmmm..." Devlin turned over onto his back and cracked his knuckles, thinking to himself. With the ghost hint of a smile, he looked at Kakatios again. "Come here a sec, I need to show you something." He said.

View user profile
Kallikrates
Private

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:18 pm

Kakatios eyed Devlin suspiciously, "Okay, but don't hit me or anything. It might hurt my feelings." He smiled slightly and then moved over to Devlin and sat on the bed again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   

Back to top Go down

Michael B]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next