Tango
General--Editor

PostSubject: Michael B]   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:26 pm

hi ilu what are we rp'ing

View user profile
Kallikrates
Private

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:32 pm

I really have no clue. It's been too long. YEARS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tango
General--Editor

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:33 pm

WHAT
omg okay so
What type? Like, romance, action, mystery, go with the flow
etctetc
And do you have a character in mine?

View user profile
Kallikrates
Private

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:36 pm

Type? All of the above? LOL.

As for character, I 'd have to think of a new one. I don't really want to use any of my old ones because that would confuse meeee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tango
General--Editor

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:38 pm

lolol 'kay

and ooo alrighty
hm
Are we doing humans or animals or

View user profile
Kallikrates
Private

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:40 pm

I don't mind either, what's your preference?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tango
General--Editor

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:40 pm

I normally do like, humans, with an animal counter part
SHRUG
Have any plots in mind or
are we gonna start this and just TAKE IT EVERYWHERE

View user profile
Kallikrates
Private

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:42 pm

HEY. I DID THAT TOO. I could use one of my older characters, mainly because I"m too lazy to think up a new one.

And on the RP site from long ago, the plots were very lose at best. SO LET'S GO ALL OVER.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tango
General--Editor

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:54 pm

Sorry my mom came home and was like yelling at me
but

That's what he said
kkekekekeke

GUESS WHAT YOU GET FIRST POST GOOD SIR |D
Oh
Imma use
uh
hm

That's his little canine form, well, his markings anyways. He's an angel of sorts and yeah, you'll learn more about him. He's just... an oddball >0>

View user profile
Kallikrates
Private

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:55 pm

Oh lord, I don't have any art of mine. So a slight problem? Ffffffffff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tango
General--Editor

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:57 pm

noooooppee that's okay, just explain them. No need for art pshaw

View user profile
Kallikrates
Private

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:02 pm

Oh LOL. I haven't touched this guy's description in three years.

OLD

A peculiar being, its height is hard to determine by its garment, but if observed long enough it would seem that this being is around six feet tall, as for this figure's weight it's impossible to tell. The reason for this is the long black, hooded cloak the being wears. This cloak covers the entirety of the being's body. The sleeves are long enough to conceal where the being's hands should be and the hem of the cloak does the same for where the being's feet should be. At all times this being’s face and facial features is covered by the hood, only those standing directly in front of it would possibly be able to see its face. Its movements are slow, quiet, and methodical with little to no sounds of footfalls, but to those with keen ears may hear the clinking of lose metal rubbing together.

On the rare occasion that this particular being speaks it is difficult to tell whether it’s the voice of a man or a woman. At times it seems to be neither while at other times it sounds similar to both.

True Form:
Without the cloak to hinder the view the being can finally be observed. The height of six feet still remains and the weight can be approximated to be at nearly two hundred pounds. The being looks to be a male, but due to the how odd it appears there’s no absolute way to tell. The being has no hair, its eyes are completely a pale white, so too are its lips, the skin of the being is a charcoal black and actually seems to be ash. Out of the back of this being are the shattered and jagged bones of wings long since lost. The muscle mass of this being is only that of a being that has done manual labor, not that of any type of fighter.

The weapon that this being uses can be seen now, it is a chain scythe. The blade and chain are black, the blade measures in at four feet long while the chain seems to measure in at ten feet long. By sheer will the blade and chain of this weapon are actually encircling its body, neither touching the being’s physical form or that of the cloak that covers it.

I think I might have to do some editing, it was a RP text only chat site I used him on.

NEW

Kaaktios is quite a peculiar being, he stands tall at six feet and is constantly wearing a dark cloak that covers his entire bipedal form. .Even his feet and hands are covered by it. His face is hidden either by some thing fabric or perhaps a constant shadow that light cannot easily pierce. He tends to speak in such a way that it is hard to determine if he's male or female. But his overall stature and how he moves identifies him as a male. He is some type of other worldly being, a shape shifter. If he's not in his cloaked biped form it's nearly always a dark wolf save for the small circular spot of white fur on his forehead. The other thing about him with this form are his eyes, they are absolutely white, completely lacking the iris and pupil. What's beneath the cloak is unknown as well as what other forms he can take.

WELL THAT'S BETTER.

Last edited by Kallikrates on Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tango
General--Editor

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:12 pm

hmmhmhmhmhm interesting o; lmao
I AM NOT TELLING YOU ABOUT DEVLIN you get to learn all of this in time
B]

View user profile
Kallikrates
Private

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:31 pm

Kakatios moved quietly through a line of trees, he was right at the edge of a small patch of forest. It was nothing like the forests of old, but it was good enough for him to stay out of sight, and it was night too, so that made it incredibly easy. He peered out from the trees and at the small town that sprawled out before him. He had no need to go into the town, but something was drawing him. Something he had not felt in a long time. But instead of moving into town, he waited, waited as the night drew on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tango
General--Editor

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:37 pm

Atop one of the buildings closest to the forest, a canine sat with his paws dangling over the side humming a merry tune. Feathers covered his legs and the top of his tail, while small wings on his back flip-flapped around while he hummed and bobbed his head around in a type of dance, considering he was too comfortable to get up and dance properly. His fur contained different shades of blues and tan, along with maroon, but his feathers were a mixture of bright and dark tones making him stand out; but that wasn't the oddest thing about him. A vibrant, glowing white halo hovered in place over his head, following his movements mercilessly as it seemed to almost sing a tone of it's own.

View user profile
Kallikrates
Private

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:49 pm

While standing there on the edge of the forest in solitude, something caught his eyes. A few hundred yards away on top of a building, he spied something glowing white. He watched it for a short time as it moved about, something about it did not seem human to him. As he watched it, he felt the same odd sensation from before. What drew him to the town was beckoning him to the distant white glow. But to investigate, he would have to risk the light. The light that he avoided at call costs for reasons he couldn't even remember fully. Drawing upon the shadows he shifted from his current form to that of a wolf, he knew it was a risky move given humans and their reliance on dogs, but he had no other choice. He padded forward from the line of trees, keeping close to the unlit places as he slowly made his way to whatever it was that called him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tango
General--Editor

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:56 pm

The canine ceased his humming and dancing as he spied something in the trees before him, causing him to tip his head to the right, then to the left as he continued to watch it. With much reluctance his pulled himself up and shook his pelt, sending several feathers into the air. He stepped off the side of the building, and after not even a second of free-falling, the feathers on his legs and tail caught the air, acting as a parachute device to steadily lower him to the ground as if he were as light as a feather. He clicked his teeth together and plopped his butt to the ground, licking one of his legs like a cat would as he watched the figure amongst the trees.

View user profile
Kallikrates
Private

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:04 pm

While focusing on avoiding the light, he did not notice that the object he was heading to had moved. He kept on his way to the building, stopping only about 100 feet away as he looked up at the roof of it. Trying to catch sight of whatever it was. He laid down then, watching silently, not wanting to move any closer because the light of a streetlamp was not too far off. He twitched his ears as listened to the many sounds near and far. Of nature and of civilization and straining to here anything that did not belong. He still felt the call though, but he would not move anymore, he would wait to see if the white glow would come back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tango
General--Editor

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:10 pm

When he stopped moving, he blended in perfectly with the shadows; so much so the angel couldn't tell his whereabouts any longer. He 'hrrumphed' and flapped his wings so he was a few inches off the ground. He didn't like this, one bit. It could have just been a wild wolf, he thought, but if it were, we would have recognized the scent. Instead, it was foreign, which scared him. He was used to being chased by Angels and Demons alike ever since he broke away from the rest of the Angels; he was a wanted man, and he couldn't deny it any longer. But then again, that didn't mean he couldn't take chances. He took a deep breath and began to stalk towards the last place he saw the wolf-like figure, keeping his tail low, even though his halo clearly gave him away.

View user profile
Kallikrates
Private

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:19 pm

Suddenly, something seemed terribly wrong to him. He barely heard the noise of something approaching. But he took notice of the white glow and that's when he realized that it was a halo. He felt like a fool, wandering if this had been a trap he began to move backwards silently as he could, but it was a little too late to just get away. Whatever angelic being was approaching him had seen him. He could outright flee or stand his ground. If he tried to flee the being would no doubt pursue him, so he made his choice. A choice to actually step forward and meet whatever was coming towards him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tango
General--Editor

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:25 pm

Devlin stopped in his tracks when he stepped forward, there was only a few feet's distance between them. His tail wagged slightly in a type of greeting as he examined the wolf, now recognizing its scent to a degree. He sat down, opening and closing his mouth several times as if he were going to speak, but didn't know what to say. "Helloooooo other being." He waved a paw, tipping his head to the side and raising an eyebrow. "You didn't know I was an Angel, did you." It as much of a question as it was a statement, "Well, than again, I didn't know what you were either. So, we're even."

View user profile
Kallikrates
Private

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:32 pm

He watched what looked like a wolf, but smelled like a celestial, greeted him. It came almost as a shock, for he had anticipated some sort of aggression. But he didn't detect the slightest bit of ire from the angel wolf in front of him. He too sat down warily, watching for several long moments and then, "No, I did not know you were, if I had, I would have avoided you." Tilting his head some and twitching the tip of his tail, "Not many do know what I am, even after meeting me. But you speak as if you do know." He watched the angel wolf carefully as he spoke and wondered still if this was a trap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tango
General--Editor

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:38 pm

The Angel stretched out his neck and yawned. "Why avoid me? I'm so awesome, you just don't know it yet." His tail curled around his paws, "I don't know exactly. You smell like some of the demons who have chased me, but I don't think you work under the devil. You don't seem like it, I mean." His long ears twitched and he looked over his shoulder for several moments. "Oh! Hi I'm Devlin!" He smiled and extended a paw to the wolf in front of him, his halo moved around his ears, stringing itself on one of them and letting gravity take a hold of it so that it hung on the ear.

View user profile
Kallikrates
Private

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:47 pm

He tilted his head slightly, actually curious about this angel in front of him, "Why? Well, I didn't want to destroy you or be destroyed myself. Awesome? I know of awe inspiring, but I don't know if you are that." He visibly relaxed some and then narrowed his eyes some as Devlin's next words, "I am not a demon, or well, I suppose I could be considered one. For I was once like you. Except for the...halo. And the devil? So...I'm back here. I wasn't sure yet." He looked over Devlin's shoulder too, almost expecting to see another being approaching. He was relieved to see no such thing, even if his body language did not show the relief. "Devlin?" He actually blinked as he watched Devlin extend his paw and then watched slightly amused at the halo and then focused back at the extend paw before him. He warily raised a forepaw of his own and moved it to Devlin's, "And I have been known many years as Kakatios."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tango
General--Editor

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:56 pm

Devlin puffed out his chest in mock defense, "I am very awe inspiring." He said, trying to keep a straight face, but only succeeding in grinning like a crazy man. Devlin moved his paw up and down with is in a form of hand shake, then used the paw to scratch under his chin. "So you were like, an Angel once?" He asked, "'Cause that's kinda really cool. There's lots of angels out there like me, but I haven't met any yet. They're all hiding, so they don't get their halos and wings ripped from them." He spoke quickly, not realizing it at first but slowing down a little as he did and began to knead the ground below him with his paws. "Is that what happened to you? Or something else? Those angels man, they are mean mean mean."

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael B]   Today at 11:48 pm

Back to top Go down

Michael B]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next