Do you have the will to fight?

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

-Insert creative bar name here-*Posting Order and roles added to first post

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tango
General--Editor

PostSubject: -Insert creative bar name here-*Posting Order and roles added to first post   Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:29 pm

Screw the rules, considering no one is on here LOL It'll just be archived when we're done, anyways <3
I'll also be editing posts to correct spelling and whatnot,,, so no worries [:

Posting order is as follows;
Tango -> Eachey -> Gyyrad

Bartender is Delita
Bartender AND Security is Nix, even though Delita will jump in to help, too.
everyone else entering is a customer or whatever. Yeah.
||

As the evening dragged on, Delita noticed more and more of the 'night scene' customers coming in; this bar was, afterall, located in one of the worst parts of the city. His tail twitched beneath his cape in irritation as one of the men he was serving was continuing on with his story of his girlfriend dumped him for his 'drinking problem.' Shut the fuck up already... He thought to himself, rearranging his hat and practically snarling as another drunken customer demanded his drink. He, for once, wasn't wearing his normal attire. This evening he was wearing all black with a particularly tight shirt (to show off his muscles, but he'd never own up to it) and nice dress shoes and pants; his tail cleverly hidden beneath his cape he always wore, no matter the occasion.

Last edited by Tango on Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eachey-Wolf
General

PostSubject: Re: -Insert creative bar name here-*Posting Order and roles added to first post   Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:37 pm

Nix padded up behind Delita, only one to notice his twitching tail and wrapped his arms around him, resting his paws on Delits mid-section. "Wait your turn, shit face." nix hissed at the demanding drunk. He was about ready to throw the loud mouth out anyway. "You okay?" he asked giving Delits a swift lick on his cheek that no one noticed, to occupied with their personal issues to even car about the anthro hyena behind the bar. Nix pressed his cold nose to Delitas lower neck, tonight had been busy, he assumed Delita was about ready to upturn some chairs... With people in them. That look in his eye was an indication. He eased up his grip, ready to let go when Delita wanted, not wanting to push his luck.

---------
Most people want to be the Sun that Brightens up your day, but I'd rather be the Moon that shines down on you in your Darkest hour.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tango
General--Editor

PostSubject: Re: -Insert creative bar name here-*Posting Order and roles added to first post   Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:47 pm

As Nix pressed his nose to his neck, Delita shivered slightly, "Fine." He said after taking a long, deep breath. His expression soften a little as he closed his eyes to relax, if only for a moment, but he was quickly interrupted by the same drunk demanding his drink yet again. As he turned to get the beer from the cooler behind, his eyes flashed the same fierceness as they did when he was in his opposite form; but he held himself back as he set the beer in front of the man as calmly as he could muster. "Thank you, ssir." The drunk slurred and turned around, practically chugging it. He gently touched Nix's arm as he turned again, "What time is it?" He asked, suddenly looking quite tired.

Last edited by Tango on Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eachey-Wolf
General

PostSubject: Re: -Insert creative bar name here-*Posting Order and roles added to first post   Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:54 pm

Tango wrote:
As Nix pressed his nose to his neck, Delita shivered slightly, "Fine." He said after taking a long, deep breath. His expression soften a little as he closed his eyes to relax, if only for a moment, but he was quickly interrupted by the same drunk demanding his drink yet again. As he turned to get the beer from the cooler behind, his eyes flashed the same fiercness as they did when he was in his opposite form; but he held himself back as he set the beer infront of the man as calmly as he could muster. "Thank you, ssir." The drunk slurred and turned around, practically chugging it. He gently touched Nix's arm as he turned again, "What time is it?" He asked, suddenly looking quite tired.

"We have about an hour till our shift is over." Nix said licking his hair out of his face, drawing him closer. He hated seeing Delita this way, this job wasn't the best for him, but it was the only job they had to gain money from. "Do you want to go somewhere after? We could walk on the beach or something to unwind." He shrugged, hoping the idea would at least relax Delita enough to work through the last hour of work. He ran his paws up and down Delitas back, lifting his eyes to glare daggers at one man who raised his finger to call Delita over, quickly shutting him up.

---------
Most people want to be the Sun that Brightens up your day, but I'd rather be the Moon that shines down on you in your Darkest hour.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Introducing Casa   Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:17 pm

The door opened slowly to let in a female anthro Siberian tiger. The tiger was Casa Volgar, and her clothing was not common, to say the least. She wore a crimson over-bust corset over her grey blouse, with a blue tie stopped just above the corset. her hands were covered by black leather gloves. If that wasn't inconspicuous enough, she wore tight black pants and combat boots. The only fur she showed was her face, and there no place, it seemed, for a weapon to be hid. Her eye shifted around the room as if looking for some one. Casa crossed the room while trying to find her contact. Three Months since my last job and I'm assigned here? I hope they don't hold grudges. I think I may have fought against them some time ago, she thought as she walked to the bar. Half way across the room a drunk stood in her way, making obscene remarks. No grudge it seems Casa though as she tried to move the drunk out of her way. He was not so compliant and stepped in front of her again.
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor

PostSubject: Re: -Insert creative bar name here-*Posting Order and roles added to first post   Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:42 pm

"The beach sounds nice." Delita breathed out, giving Nix a quick hug before turning to ask the customer what he wanted; he never had been one for much PDA.
Most of the anthros who entered the bar down graded him for being what appeared to be all human, but they had him pecked all wrong; If they don't calm down soon they're going to have a lot of shit to deal with. Delita thought bitterly in his mind, now taking notice to the tiger that enterd the bar, sighing slightly. "Nix," He called, turning his head and pointing the the rude drunk blocking her way. "I'll get the next one." He promised, beginning to mix drinks again, the expression on his face quickly turning back to a mix of anger and irritation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eachey-Wolf
General

PostSubject: Re: -Insert creative bar name here-*Posting Order and roles added to first post   Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:46 pm

"I'm on it." Nix said hopping the counter swiftly, making his way through the crowd, placing a paw on the drunks shoulder. "The lady would like to pass." He growled, "Don't make me kick you out." As he spoke the drunk shook his hand off, throwing a punch towards Nix's face, who was much taller then him. The hyena leaned back, watching the swerving fist dart by and slammed his paw into the mans gut, knocking him over a table. "Now what did I say." He growled, turning towards the tiger, winking and using two fingers to do a sloppy salute. He walked over to the man who was groaning quietly over the cheering men int he bar and picked him up by his jacket, dragging him to the door.

---------
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: -Insert creative bar name here-*Posting Order and roles added to first post   Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:54 pm

A small knife had slipped into Casa's hand as the man persisted, but when the Hyena anthro took care of the drunk, she transferred her knife to her pocket. "Thank you," she said in a hushed voice. It came across that she was still uneasy in this environment, which is more then he needed to know. When she reached the bar she sighed. When it was her turn to order she still talked in a hushed voice,"Gin and tonic for me please..."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor

PostSubject: Re: -Insert creative bar name here-*Posting Order and roles added to first post   Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:00 pm

As Delita watched Nix, a wicked grin crossed his face, flashing his sharp canines for a brief moment before he saw the tiger take a seat. Moving over to her he set a glass before her, which was quickly filled with the drink of her choice. "No yelling at me, hmm?" He looked at her, placing the bottles back under the counter and quickly wiping things down with a wet rag; he always had been something of a health freak. "Who do I have the pleasure of addressing?"

View user profile
Eachey-Wolf
General

PostSubject: Re: -Insert creative bar name here-*Posting Order and roles added to first post   Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:06 pm

Nix tossed the man out the door and onto the sidewalk, the man had no hope of catching himself, he crashed to the ground grunting upon impact. He hated people. More so these kind of people. But the job he wished he could have was not avalible right now. It felt like such a drastic change, moving from the forest as a wild hunter who was good with his hands, to someone who loved someone else who could function in this type of work. Work for humans. It was hard, but he'd rather do so then be companionless. He closed the door and headed back to the counter, hopping over as a man asked for another shot. He nodded, quickly sending it over without spilling a drop. He almost laughed when the man missed it due to the goggle eyes he had. He walked over to Delita and the Tiger, smiling warmly at her, "Want me to do that?" He asked holding his paw out to Delita for the rag.

---------
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: -Insert creative bar name here-*Posting Order and roles added to first post   Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:16 pm

Casa nodded as she took her drink."Some one who is impressed with he customer service here," she said with a slight smile," I've a few nick names including mercenary scum bag. " Casa gave a weary look around to see if there was a familiar face in the room yet. Turning back to her hosts she continued," If that isn't your fancy, you can call me by my code name; Casa. Casa Volgar."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor

PostSubject: Re: -Insert creative bar name here-*Posting Order and roles added to first post   Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:24 pm

"Thank you." Delita handed the rag to Nix, eyeing the people around the bar for a moment; a man from across the room was staring something fierce at him, but quickly looked down to his drink before being noticed. "The name's Delita, my last name isn't important. I get killed that way." His white eyes focused on her for a moment longer before extending his hand to her, "Pleased to make your acquaintance."

View user profile
Eachey-Wolf
General

PostSubject: Re: -Insert creative bar name here-*Posting Order and roles added to first post   Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:38 pm

Nix took the rag and began wiping the counter, starting up a convo with another customer, offering their specials of the night. He seemed dodgey when it came to socilizing with others. He got he man a drink, setting it down for him. He finished cleaning the counters and stood by Delits side, leaning on the wet surface of the bar, waiting quietly for osmeone to boss him around for another drink. Keeping an eye out for fights so Delita didn't have to deal with them.

---------
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: -Insert creative bar name here-*Posting Order and roles added to first post   Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:49 pm

Casa also noticed the glare from behind her, but brushed it off for the moment,"The pleasure is mine." She said. The door opened again and Casa tilted her haead to see if her contact had arrived. "If you could help me, do you know who'd be interested in hiring my arms? I'm here on duty." As the time passed she became more irritable, her contact was late.
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor

PostSubject: Re: -Insert creative bar name here-*Posting Order and roles added to first post   Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:56 pm

"Depends; on many things." Delita took a beer from the cooler and sent it sliding down the counter to the customer waving him down for it. "How good of a fighter are you, what type of person do you want to work for, how much do you want paid?" As he turned to take another customer's order, he inconspicuously pinched Nix's ass and continued on as if nothing had happened. Before he was too far away, he mumbled something else that sounded a lot like "And how fast are you ready to die?" but he wasn't about to repeat himself.

View user profile
Eachey-Wolf
General

PostSubject: Re: -Insert creative bar name here-*Posting Order and roles added to first post   Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:03 pm

Nix jumped a little at the pinch, grinning mildly to himself as he served another drink. Delita was always the one to deal with business like that. It mad ehim wonder what he was good for in this relationship besides keeping close at Delitas side. He grinned at the thought of him being somewhat of a pet to Delita, not that he minded. Someone began yelling at him for not getting their drinks quick enough to them. he frowned, disliking being screamed at like there was a building on fire.

---------
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: -Insert creative bar name here-*Posting Order and roles added to first post   Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:12 pm

Casa smiled at the job outline," You mistake me Delita, I'm already hired." As he went his way, Casa put away her drink, but heard his fading comment. "How quickly, eh," she asked looking into her empty glass," Not fast enough by my figures."
Casa kept up her constant vigil, to no avail. After her thrid drink she hung her head down, I geuss I was stood up on this one... she thought to herself, now looking for her wallet.
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor

PostSubject: Re: -Insert creative bar name here-*Posting Order and roles added to first post   Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:23 pm

Delita lifted an eyebrow at her, also taking notice of the man who was staring him down yet again. Quickly he whispered something to Nix and slipped into the back room, reamerging in his normal outfit only minutes later. Steal-toed boots with tightly fitted jeans, the same shirt with a black vest and his cape, not to mention his now-gloved hands. He also now dawned a light bandanna around his forehead and a cowboy hat to shroud his face, his brown hair poofing out from under it. "We get off in a half an hour, yes?" He asked Nix, his gaze shifting back to the man who had finally turned his attention elsewhere.

View user profile
Eachey-Wolf
General

PostSubject: Re: -Insert creative bar name here-*Posting Order and roles added to first post   Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:22 pm

Nix nodded, "Not much longer." His tail flicked, his eyes drifting to the tiger, then to the other man, curious to the stare down. "Whatcha change for?" He asked tilting his head. He looked around as the man began screaming clouder down the bar. "Do you MIND Shit face?" He growled, "I'll get it to you!" The fur on his neck stood up, his blue and green sploshes glowing brightly on the black trailed mane and white fur. he huffed standing up straight and grabbing a pitcher to fill.

---------
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: -Insert creative bar name here-*Posting Order and roles added to first post   Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:27 pm

Casa was now pissed herself, as she put down money for her drinks. Turning around, she sent an equally cold glare at the one who had been staring at the bar keeps all night. Could be a test... she said thinking it through. she moved over to the bar keeps, she whispered to them,"I doubt it's just him, how many do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor

PostSubject: Re: -Insert creative bar name here-*Posting Order and roles added to first post   Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:34 pm

"I didn't want to get blood on my good clothes." Delita growled slightly, his tail twitching as he did his best to ignore the horrible hoots and hollars from drunken customers. The man grinned and finished off his drink, standing up as he slammed his cup to the table. He was dressed in a suit; he looked very professional, but he had an overall creepy feeling about him, it was as if he wasn't normal, in a sense. Hand on a holster attached to his belt, he began making his way toward the counter, still adorning the large grin.

View user profile
Eachey-Wolf
General

PostSubject: Re: -Insert creative bar name here-*Posting Order and roles added to first post   Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:41 pm

Nix growled lowly, sliding one of the pitchers down the line, He stood up straight, ears pushed forward. "Delita..." He growled, his eyes narrowing at the man as he drew near. He noticed the holster. He didn't want to jump on him yet, things could turn out bad. His fur began standing up in aggression, he snorted. The hotting and hollering of the drunks where getting to him. "This has to happen now? Right before our shift is over?" He sighed.

---------
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: -Insert creative bar name here-*Posting Order and roles added to first post   Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:52 pm

As they stood by their little piece of counter, Casa noticed others also acting more somber then they had when she walked in. She sighed," Looked to be about fifteen staying back to watch," she whispered towards Nix and Delita. Casa had slipped a knife into her left hand and pulled out the one from her right pocket. She was ready to throw a knife into the hand of the man in the suit. " And I need to hit some one so I'll lend you my skill. Think it as the demo version."
Back to top Go down
Tango
General--Editor

PostSubject: Re: -Insert creative bar name here-*Posting Order and roles added to first post   Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:55 pm

I was gonna post, but Im way to fucking tired lmao ]: that and my iPod sucks so hard.
I'll post tomorrow after school once I have time
g'night guys <333

||

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Insert creative bar name here-*Posting Order and roles added to first post   

Back to top Go down

-Insert creative bar name here-*Posting Order and roles added to first post
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1